Joining the part-time PhD programme at ERIM gives you
- Access to cutting-edge research in a vibrant academic community
- The opportunity to publish parts of your PhD thesis in top international managerial or academic journals, and present your work at scientific conferences
- An internationally recognised PhD degree from one of Europe’s leading universities with schools in business and management (RSM), and economics and econometrics (ESE), resulting in prestige in both the corporate and scientific worlds
- A range of specialisations that reflect important and widely applicable topics in business and economics, and fields such as logistics, information systems, strategy and entrepreneurship, marketing, finance and accounting, organisation and leadership, economometrics and management science, applied economics, finance and acounting
- A large and highly active international network of alumni and corporate relations
The Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM) of Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) is one of the top management research centres in Europe. ERIM was founded in 1999 by the Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) and Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) to jointly nurture internationally recognised management research.
Research excellence is at the heart of ERIM: It runs EUR’s PhD programmes in Business & Management, provides research support for faculty and PhD students, and maintains a solid research infrastructure.
Find out more about why ERIM is the best choice for you here.